Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Saturday, December 13, 2014

Rush by Stevie J. Cole

BT Rush Banner.jpg
Rush (Pandemic Sorrow) by Stevie J. Cole
Release Day ~ Dec. 13th

Synopsis:
It’s my job to play music, to make girls wet, and then to screw a select few of them. I’m a professional rocker. I’m rich, I’m famous, I’m one lucky son-of-a-bitch. I have everything - except control.

The industry owns me. And the only thing I have a minuscule grain of control with is women, but not that dominate, tie you up and gag you kind of control. No, I want to govern how I make them feel. I need them to feel like a goddess while I’m in them, and I love being able to control the fact that they’ll never really have me. Love is complicated. It is bullshit. And even if I thought I needed it, the rules of being a rocker won’t allow it.

Sex is all I need.

I don’t need love.

But for some reason I want her. For some reason I can’t get her out of my mind. And lately, every time I’m with any girl besides her it feels wrong.

I can practically have any woman I want, but I can’t have her. She’s off limits because she’s part of that industry that owns my ass.

Sex was all I had.

And sometimes I thought maybe love was all I needed…with her.

rush cover ebook (2).jpg

RUSH- Ready for his "release" party!
Dec 12 at 7:00pm to Dec 13 at 7:00pm

Goodreads:


Buy Links



rush 3 (1).jpg
rush 4 (1).jpg

Stevie J. Cole Author Links: Facebook:
Twitter:
@steviejcole
Amazon:


rush2 (1).jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment