Ever After Author Affair

Hosted by Once Upon a Crush Book Blog and Author Angela Graham
July 18th, 2015
Columbus OH



Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone! I'm Michelle and I love to read. Every since I learned to read, it has been a hobby of mine. Unfortunately the last few years I have not read as much as I would have liked. I work full time and am a full time Graduate student studying counseling, which involves more reading then I have time for, so reading a book for is a special treat for me. That's one of the reasons I've started blogging. I want to get back in to it all and this is a way that provides me with some accountability plus it just makes things more fun.

So what do I like to read? Well I'll try anything but if I'm begging for the first chapter to end, I'm not going to finish it. I love the classics, sci-fi, paranormal, romance (just not a big fan of insta-love), mysteries, plays, and poetry. I also love nerdy books, anything about psychology or neurology. I enjoy anthropology as well as Christian books (I love my God!).

Who are some of my favorite authors? Ayn Rand, Ray Bradbury, Chaucer, Oscar Wilde, John Steinbeck, and Stephen King.

Some of my favorite books are: East of Eden, We the Living, Faherneit 451, The Hunger Games, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Around the World in 90 Days, Carrie, Anthem, The Giver, The Importance of Being Ernest, The Canterbury Tales

What am I most excited about with starting this blog? As you can see, I read a lot of the older books. I respect the art and work that was put into these books. I'm excited to see what my generation of authors is going to offer this world.

Please email me at onceuponacrushbookblog@gmail.com if you have any recommendations or your an author looking for some promoting!

Thank you all for your support and look forward to this journey!

No comments :

Post a Comment